I love to share my thoughts and little tips and tricks with clients. I especially like hearing their amusement at how simple it can be to do things on a pc.
I’d like to share these with you. So my first articles will be tips and tricks I already know of and use regularly. But as I find other cool tricks, I’ll post it here. Both as a way to share this knowledge and somewhere for me to refer to in the future 🙂
Please bookmark this page if you find it useful. And if you know of someone who might find it helpful – please share it. Lastly, if you have a question on how to do something, get in contact. I’m more than happy to share any tricks or knowledge I have.
Thanks for reading
My Tips and Tricks
- Protected: Automation Of Health And Safety Policies Using Google Workspace AppsThis content is password protected.
- Avoid making these 4 communication mistakes to gain more businessIt amazes me time and time again, how badly some salespeople communicate with potential clients. Not responding to information requests, not showing up for booked appointments, or just plain being rude are not ways to earn trust in yourself or your business. Below are my top 4 communication gripes and why you should avoid them …
- MS Word Hack: Insert Filename using Quick PartsUse the Filename of a document in the contents of MS Word file
- How to switch tabs in browsers using a keyboard shortcut.Want more shortcuts? There are many keyboard shortcuts that you can use. Such as copy (ctrl + c), cut (ctrl + x) or paste (ctrl+p). We will be covering most of the commonly used shortcuts in the next little while. These shortcuts are really helpful if you don’t have a mouse or (like me) you …
- Top reasons to stop multi-taskingMany years back, I was introduced to the concept that no-one can effectively multi-task. That multi-tasking is not good for us and that it could even be lowering our IQ levels! There have been many studies on what happens to your brain why you multi-task. Most of them agree that the human brain is capable …