This is the privacy notice of Stefanie Vanjo-Carnell a Sole-Trader trading under the name of Bravo Services.
I respect your privacy and I am determined to protect your personal data. The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you as to how I look after your personal data. This includes when you visit my website (regardless of where you visit it from). I’ll also tell you about your privacy rights and how the data protection law protects you.
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below
WHO AM I AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
What is the purpose of this privacy notice?
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how I collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you complete a contact form.
This website is not intended for children and I do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
You must read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice I may provide on specific occasions when I am collecting or processing personal data about you. This ensures that you are fully aware of how and why I am using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
My name is Stefanie Vanjo-Carnell owner of Bravo Services and I am the sole controller responsible for your personal data. My contact details are as follows: 14 Wilderness Road, Camberley, GU16 8TF, 07808 294754, firstname.lastname@example.org. For all data matters, you can contact me – Stefanie Vanjo-Carnell on 07808 294754, email@example.com
Third-party links outside of my control
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. I do not control these third-party websites and I am not responsible for their privacy statements.
When you leave my website, I encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
THE PERSONAL DATA I COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. You can find out more about personal data from the Information Commissioners Office.
I may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which I have grouped together as follows
- Identity Data includes First Name, Last Name.
- Contact Data includes Billing Address, Phone Number and Email.
I do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do I collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where I need to collect your personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract I have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, I may not be able to perform the contract I have or am trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with services). In this case, I may have to cancel a service you have with me but I will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW I COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I may use different methods to collect data from and about you, however currently only collect your information as follows:
- Directly. You may give me your Identity and Contact Data by filling in contact forms or by corresponding with me by post, phone, email or otherwise.
HOW I USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I will only use your personal data when the law allows me to. Most commonly, I will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Performance of Contract this means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation this means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that I am subject to.
- To share relevant marketing materials such as information about new services or articles written for or by Stefanie Vanjo-Carnell for Bravo Services
PURPOSES FOR WHICH I WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways I plan to use your personal data, with the legal bases I rely on to do so.
Note that I may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which I am using your data. Please contact me – Stefanie Vanjo-Carnell, 07808 294754, firstname.lastname@example.org if you need details about the specific legal ground I am relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including the basis of legitimate interest|
|To register you as a new customer||(a) Identity|
|Performance of a contract with you|
I may send out marketing from time to time for which your data will be used. You may revoke your consent, at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of my emails or by emailing: email@example.com. Your data will never be shared with any 3rd-parties for marketing or any other purpose unless with your explicit consent.
Change of purpose
I will only use your personal data for the purposes for which I collected it unless I reasonably consider that I need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact Stefanie Vanjo-Carnell, 07808 294754, firstname.lastname@example.org
If I need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, I will notify you and I will explain the legal basis which allows me to do so.
Please note that I may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
WHO I SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
I may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
- External Third Parties Service:
- Intuit Limited (“Intuit”) acting as processors who hold all relevant data in centres within the US, a certified member of EU-US Privacy Shield regime and provide accountancy software for billing and invoicing purposes.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom I may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of my business or my assets. Alternatively, I may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to my business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
- Microsoft Office acting as processors who hold UK data in their UK Data Centre servers. Data stored here is used to enable me to communicate with you, store drafts of work being completed and any other information relevant to the contract in place.
I require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. I do not allow my third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with my instructions.
I share your personal data within the Intuit Limited (“Intuit”) group. This will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Whenever I transfer your personal data out of the EEA, I ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by implementing safeguards:
- Working with only reputable vendors
- Make sure that the Vendor is registered to a European Commission recognised Data Transfer Mechanism
I have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. If I should hire an employee, contractor or third party to assist me in the future, I will ensure that I limit access to only those who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on my instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
I have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where I am legally required to do so.
I will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes I collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, I consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which I process your personal data and whether I can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
By law, I have to keep basic information about my customers (including contact, identity, financial and transaction data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask me to delete your data: see Your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances, I may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case I may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Unless subject to an exemption under the data protection laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which I hold about you;
- The right to request that I correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was the lawful basis for processing your data;
- The right to request that I provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), where applicable i.e. where my processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of my contract with you or where I process your data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to my processing of personal data, where applicable i.e. where processing is not based on my legitimate interests (or in performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing or processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact myself – Stefanie Vanjo-Carnell, email@example.com, 07808 294 754
No fee required – with some exceptions
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, I may charge a reasonable admin fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, I may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What I may need from you
I may need to request specific information from you to help me confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. I may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up my response.
Time limit to respond
I try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take me longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, I will notify you and keep you updated.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE AND YOUR DUTY TO INFORM ME OF CHANGES
This version was last updated on 4th July 2020.
Please keep me informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with me. It is important that the personal data I hold about you is accurate and current.
QUERIES, REQUESTS OR CONCERNS
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints in relation to this policy or any other data protection matter between you and me, please in the first instance contact myself – Stefanie Vanjo-Carnell, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07808 294754
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England, UK.